Cloud infrastructure, high performance, 24/7 monitoring
Real time monitoring service keeps 24/7 track of customer critical systems availability.
Moreover, our service monitors capacity parameters, such as: memory, disk performance and bandwidth use. Real time monitoring for managed IaaS generates data for personalized reports which are submitted to the customer periodically.
Monitoring is based on an inventory of the infrastructure, as well as the criticality of each and every element of it. All monitored items must have, by definition, a criticality level assigned. This allows us to define and control the performance of the service. Grupo Garatu will define this inventory alongside with the customer to help establish the correct monitoring parameters for optimal service.
The monitoring service can be hired as a differentiated option within IaaS managed Grupo Garatu.
Real time monitoring service is offered in three modes which differ from each other in two ways: number of conditions subjected to the monitoring service and type of condition:
Conditions per element: 1
- 5x: Availability (ping)
Conditions per element: 4
- 5x: Basic + Disk Soace, RAM usage, CPU usage, Availability and response time of network services (http, ftp, Idap, etc.)
Conditions per element: 5+
- 5x: Standard + Custom conditions (email send-receive, Windows and Linux services, monitoring scripts for special applications, etc.)
Monitoring service is available for any Garatu Cloud service, as well as for infrastructure, local applications, and other Cloud services of the client.
We can monitor you
- DRaaS Managed – Disaster Recovery
- Managed IaaS, Infrastructura as a Service
- Managed SaaS, Software as a Service