What are cookies?
A cookie is a file you download to your computer or device when you visit a web page. Cookies allow to lay up and retrieve data or information about users habits have on their computers when they surf the internet and, depending the use they give them on the computer and the information they have, they can be used to know users identity.
What type of cookies does a website use?
There are some different types of cookies, which are mentioned below:
- Own cookies
- External cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Analysis cookies
In this case, there are only used own cookies. Own cookies are defined as all that it is sent to the computer or device from our website.
You can allow, block or delete installed cookies in your computer through browser settings. Here is needed information about cookies to most important browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Google Chrome browser: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer browser: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=es_ES
- Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
List of the website cookies
- Name -> grupogaratu_session
- Description -> Framework performance
- Sending server -> grupogaratu.com
- Expiration date -> A day
- Own/Third parties -> Own